During the 3 days The Independent Garden Center Trade Show is open we will be focusing on 12 different categories. These categories are designed to give you the full experience of touring the exhibitors that are on the IGC Trade Show Floor.
1. Pottery Tuesday 8/16 2-4 P.M.
2. New Plants Tuesday 8/16 4-6 P.M.
3. Clothing : Make A Fashion Statement In The Garden Tuesday 8/16 6 - 7:30 P.M.
4. Perennials and Flowers Wednesday 8/17 10A.M. - Noon
5. Soils / Organics & NewThings That Make Plants Grow Better Wednesday 8/17 1-2:30 P.M.
6. Gadgets For The Gardening Consumer Wedensday 8/17 2:30- 4 P.M
7. Wildlife Wednesday 8/17 4-5 P.M.
8. Things That Bring Water,Movement & Life Into The Garden Wednesday 8/17 5-6 P.M.
9. Edibles, Cooking and Canning Thursday 8/18 10 -11 P.M.
12. That Is AWESOME.... and I Saw It At IGC Show 2011 Tuesday - Thursday 8/16 -8/18
Be sure to check out the collection of images that will be updated hourly from the Independent Trade Show Floor August 16-18.
The purpose of this page is to provide a central location for communicators and retailers to keep track of what is being said about products on the IGC trade show floor. Keep up with real-time updates by subscribing to the RRS feed and tell your retail store customers and other gardening consumers by using the share functionality at the bottom of the blog post in the center of the page.
The list of communicators featured below are professionals who will be on location sharing from Navy Pier / Chicago at The IGC Trade Show Floor during the event.